The Microsoft certifications can have a significant and positive impact on your career growth. Whether you are an entry-level specialist or you are looking to expand your career potential, obtaining a credential of this vendor is usually the first point of call.
With such a certificate on your resume, you demonstrate to the recruiters that you have the skills and knowledge in specific domains. You also show that you are an ardent learner who is committed to continuous intellectual growth. For those professionals who want to work in the areas of Microsoft products and services, there are many certifications that they can explore to give them the competitive advantage that they need in the marketplace.
Are you a professional developer? Developing competence in Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, ASP.NET Core, and ASP.NET MVS, and earning the MCSA certificate can significantly enhance the range of opportunities you can explore. But if you want to get the associate-level credential and gain new skills, you should take the Exam-Labs AZ-400 AZ-103 AZ-900 70-483 70-740 MD-100 AZ-300 MS-100 VCE AWS, PMP, Six Sigma Certifications : Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications exam. See more details here https://www.exam-labs.com/ So, let’s explore this test in more detail.
Microsoft 70-486: Target audience
The candidates for this certification exam are the developers who utilize ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 to create and develop a range of web solutions. It is recommended that these specialists have extensive knowledge in the area of Microsoft Azure web apps as well as three to five years of work experience in designing andcreating Microsoft ASP.NET MVC solutions.In addition to this, the individuals need to have the capability to develop & design web applications in the ASP.NET MVC model; plan & design user-interaction solutions focused on business prerequisites; design & develop asynchronous solutions; develop & deploy multitier environments such as Azure; and also have experience in the complete software development lifecycle for web applications visit https://www.certbolt.com/ .
Microsoft 70-486: Exam Details
It is important to know that Microsoft does not disclose the specific number of questions that the students can expect in their exams, but considering the past tests, it can be between 40 and 60 questions. The candidates have a total of 120 minutes to complete all these questions, and by passing Microsoft 70-486, they fulfill part of the requirements for getting the MCSA: Web Applications certificate.
When it comes to the types of questions, it is recommended that you work through a series of practice tests to have an idea of question formats that you should expect. The types that are used in any Microsoft exam are multiple choice, short answer, drag and drop, active screen, build list, case study, hot area, etc.
The test is available in a number of languages, which include English, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, and Portuguese (Brazil). It’s essential to mention that you can take this exam as an online proctored delivery, depending on your country of residence. You should check the officialwebpage to see if your region is listed among those locations where this format can be taken.
Microsoft 70-486: Exam Domains
This Microsoft exam evaluates the ability of the applicants to perform some technical tasks. These tasks are also referred to as skills and objectives of the test. There are six broad topics that are covered within the domain of Microsoft 70-486. These include:
- Designing Application Architecture: (15-20%) – This covers one’s skills in planning application layers; designing distributed applications; designing & implementing the Azure web apps lifecycle; configuring state management; designing a caching strategy; designing & implementing a Web Socket strategy; composing an application through the use of framework pipeline; interacting with a host environment; and designing configuration management solutions.
- DeployingArchitecture: (10-15%) – This covers the following skills: designing browser for an artifact build strategy; designing for a server build strategy; designing for a publishing strategy; implementing an on-premise deployment strategy; and implementing an Azure deployment strategy.
- Designing User Experience: (15-20%) – This requires the individual’s skills in creating components of user interface; designing UI layout for an application; designing and implementing UI behavior; planning for a mobile UI strategy; and planning for responsive UI layout.
- Developing User Experience: (15-20%) – This entails the relevant skills in planning for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & accessibility; planning & implementing localization and globalization; designing & implementing actions and MVC controllers; designing & implementing model binding and serialization; controlling application performance using MVC extensibility themes; and designing & implementing routes.
- Troubleshooting & Debugging Web Applications: (20-25%) – This measures the following skill set: competence in troubleshooting and preventing runtime issues; a designing strategy for exception handling; debugging an Azure application; and testing a web application.
- Designing & Implementing Security: (15-20%) – This requires the candidate’s competence in configuring authentication; applying & configuring authorization; designing & implementing claims based authentication; managing data integrity; and implementing a secure site.
These are the main objectives that the learners need to cover prior to taking the Microsoft 70-486 test. The percentage related to each topic reflects its weight on the exam content. The subjects with a higher percentage are likely to have more questions in any delivery of the test.
Microsoft 70-486: Preparation Options
There are many resources that have been developed to help the candidates prepare for this certification exam. The Microsoft Learning Platform has a wide range of prep options, including instructor-led training, video courses, and practice tests.
The instructor-led training is a five-day course offered by the certified tutors. You can check the official websiteto find more details about this training. There are other study materials that you can explore on this site. Exam-labs also offers the students extensive resources covering a series of video tutorials, practice tests, and examdumps. Visit this website to explore a range of great tools available for your preparation.
All you have to do is choose the appropriate materials and get ready to pass your certification test with excellent performance. If you plan to take this exam, it is recommended that you pass it before January 31, 2021. This is because the 70-486 test will be retired at exactly 11:59 PM central time on that day.